The health and safety remain of our attendees are very important and we continue to monitor COVID-19 and look to venue, CDC, and WHO guidelines to make decisions regarding safety and onsite requirements. These guidelines are subject to change as the recommendations continue to evolve before the event.
We require attendees to provide proof of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination, as defined by the CDC or the WHO. You are considered up to date on COVID-19 vaccination if:
• You are fully vaccinated and have received a booster shot, or
• You received the last dose of a two-dose vaccine less than 5 months ago, or
• You received a single-dose vaccine (like J&J) less than two months ago.
We understand that some of our attendees may be coming from other countries and do not have access to booster shots. Please reach out to use to discuss your specific situation.
If you are not vaccinated, you can provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test done no more than 3 days before the conference. These tests ned to be performed by a professional establishment (doctor, testing site, etc) versus a home antigen test. As testing locations vary by location, please reach out if you have any questions.
At this time, we require masks to be worn at the event.
• Outdoor spaces
• Indoors while consuming food and while socially distanced from other participants
• While necessary for communicating with someone who is hearing impaired when the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication
• Speakers while presenting
There may be other situations that arise in which removal of your mask may be necessary. We ask that you use your own discretion to decide for yourself based on the situation, taking into account the safety of those around you.